Terms & Conditions
The term "Quintessential Bed and Breakfast" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are not an agent and accept no responsibility for your direct dealings with owners. All the owners of places featured on quintessentialbedandbreakfast.co.uk are responsible for providing you with the final quote and booking conditions for your reservation. If during your stay you have any reason for complaint, please deal with it immediately if possible so that remedial action may be taken. Quintessential Bed and Breakfast cannot intervene in any disputes between users and owners but we endeavour to investigate complaints.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Quintessential Bed and Breakfast's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Located in the heart of the Northumberland National Park and with grounds designed by Capability Brown, Hesleyside is a magnificent and historic house which is now home to William and Anna Charlton and their family. The ancestral home of t...
More details about Hesleyside...
On the edge of the Peak District National Park, Ashford Grange offers superb, boutique style, luxury bed & breakfast accommodation. Built in 2012 in reclaimed sandstone, the house has all the advantages of contemporary facilities, whilst blendin...
More details about Ashford Grange...
Minutes from neighbouring Cornwall and nestled in the breathtaking and utterly secluded Tamar Valley on a 700 acre National Trust estate, oozing with history, sits a beautiful house, lavishingly restored with contemporary style and comfort. Cider Ho...
More details about Cider House...